A San Diego roofing repair and new roofing installation contractor
California State Contractor Licence #983178
This page is designed to help businesses, especially BBB Accredited Businesses, to create an online privacy notice for use on the web. The BBB Code of Business Practices (BBB Accreditation Standards) requires that BBB Accredited Businesses have some sort of privacy notice on their website. Each notice must be based on the following five elements:
Notice (what personal information is being collected on the site)
Choice (what options the customer has about how/whether her data is collected and used)
Access (how a customer can see what data has been collected and change/correct it if necessary)
Security (state how any data that is collected is stored/protected)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (Roofing Specialists of San Diego). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: Roofing Specialists of San Diego
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!